This is the first time we are spending Christmas with our families in 6 years. This is an exciting time for us and we have decided to take on a little personal project this time around: We are going to cover our trip to Brazil on the blog. It will be a deep dive into Brazilian culture. I thought it would be a great opportunity to share the experience with my friends, to document the trip and to force myself to pay attention to things I normally take for granted.
We will be writing about:
- Bars - the amazing "buteco" philosophy
- Soccer - everyone's religion
- Food - the heart and soul of Brazilian culture
- Beach culture - why Brazilians love their Speedos
- Christmas - family and friends
- Music - creativity and diversity
These are just ideas and I am sure that lots of things will come up once we start writing and taking pictures.
I hope you enjoy the coverage and I would love if you could participate somehow.
Merry Christmas/Feliz Natal!